Brant Construction Quantum Experts
Brant is highly effective in acting as a Client’s PQS and/or Employer’s Agent.
Our in-depth knowledge of construction contracts and experience working as Quantity Surveyors enables us to focus on controlling construction costs.
Working with the Client team we can look after the commercial aspects of a project, forecasting, valuing and certifying on a monthly basis.
Our highly experienced personnel can provide expert advice during a live project, advising the Client team when a situation arises, concentrating on dispute avoidance.
Brant are also able to act on behalf of Clients requiring a “Design And Build” solution to their construction needs, as their Employer’s Agent.
In a “Design And Build” Contract, a Contractor is responsible for both the design and construction of a project to meet specified Employer’s Requirements. These can be as simple or as detailed as necessary, depending on the preferences and needs of the Employer.
Our aim is to manage projects successfully, to ensure that they are completed on time and within budget, and that they meet the requirements of our Client in terms of quality, functionality and aesthetics.
The services we provide as Employer’s Agent can include any, or all of the following:
- Advice on the selection of any Architectural/Engineering or other specialist input/personnel, if required, and co-ordination of same
- Identification and analysis of risk associated with particular projects
- Selection or assistance in the selection of suitable Contractors to tender
- Assessments and recommendations regarding Contractor’s Offers and Proposals
- Preparation of Contract Documentation
- Organisation and management of site meetings and the recording of progress on site
- Preparation of interim valuations and cost reports
- Issue and assessment of the cost of any variations required
- Checking and Agreeing Final Accounts
Brant construction quantum experts
Our involvement can range from guidance and advice, to full management and resourcing of a particular matter. If you would like a no obligation consultation about any issues you may have, or you would like more information about our services, call us on 01733 568687.
If your enquiry is not urgent or you would like to subscribe to our newsletter, please complete the enquiry form below.
- Abnormal Development Costs
- About us
- Commercial Support
- Construction Dispute – Adjudication
- Construction Dispute – Mediation
- Construction Dispute Avoidance
- Construction Dispute Management and Resolution
- Contact Us
- Contract Review
- Extension of Time and Forensic Delay Analysis
- Ian Brant
- Mark Brant
- Mike Smith
- Nigel Croxford
- PQS – Employer’s Agent
- Quantum Expert Witness
- Trevor Brant
BRANT CONSTRUCTION QUANTUM EXPERTS © 2022