Brant Construction Quantum Experts
Many of our Sub-Contract Clients have requested that we provide a Contract Review Service, whereby we check Sub-Contract orders prior to our Clients signing and returning orders.
Whilst we do carry out this service, we always recommend that instead, we check the Contractual element of any tender enquiries. The reason for this is that by the time tenders have been submitted, negotiations have occurred and a Sub-Contract has been issued it is often too late to seek amendment of the conditions, particularly if they were contained within the tender enquiry.
It is very important when working under a Construction Contract that everyone is aware of what their obligations are under the Sub-Contract and that certain tasks are carried out in accordance with the time and manner prescribed within the Sub-Contract. Failure to adhere to the correct administration of the Sub-Contract may result in exposure to risk or a reduction in a Sub-Contractor’s entitlements under the Sub-Contract.
A Sub-Contractor will also have obligations relating to any Sub-Sub-Contracts it enters into.
Key Features of our Contract Review Service
Brant is very experienced in identifying the needs of Sub-Contractors in respect of their requirements and implementing systems to assist the Sub-Contractor’s staff in ensuring compliance with its requirements.
We have implemented systems for UK top 10 Contractors and Sub-Contractors, including but not limited to:
- System implemented whereby key notice provisions and the like were extracted out of the Sub-Contracts so that the Sub-Contractor’s staff were aware of their obligations in respect of the nature and timing of notices
- Variation tracking schedule set up to ensure that all variations were recovered through the Sub-Contract and to ensure that all elements of entitlement were considered when pricing variations
If you require a Contract Review or any advice or assistance with reviewing Sub-Contracts/tenders or implementing systems within your organisation please contact us.
Brant construction quantum experts
Our involvement can range from guidance and advice, to full management and resourcing of a particular matter. If you would like a no obligation consultation about any issues you may have, or you would like more information about our services, call us on 01733 568687.
If your enquiry is not urgent or you would like to subscribe to our newsletter, please complete the enquiry form below.
- Abnormal Development Costs
- About us
- Commercial Support
- Construction Dispute – Adjudication
- Construction Dispute – Mediation
- Construction Dispute Avoidance
- Construction Dispute Management and Resolution
- Contact Us
- Contract Review
- Extension of Time and Forensic Delay Analysis
- Ian Brant
- Mark Brant
- Mike Smith
- Nigel Croxford
- PQS – Employer’s Agent
- Quantum Expert Witness
- Trevor Brant